We are nearing the end of the ‘contributing phase’ and I’m amazed at what we have achieved in a month.
The list below is of the contributing authors and (where they have submitted early) the name of their chapter. I’l be working on confirming a release date over the next couple of weeks. We are hoping to get a ‘guest’ author to write the foreword and to tie up some PR, both these factors might impact the release date. We should be looking at within the next 4-5 weeks for a release (fingers crossed!). Thanks to everyone who has made a contribution or been a supporter. Start thinking about how you are going to publicise the book in your network on release day!
- Neil Usher, Stephen Tovey – for the title
- the incomparable Simon Heath – for the cover
- Steve Browne – for championing the book in the US
- Ian Davidson – for so many suggestions on the PR side
Have a great weekend.
- @simonheath1 – Simon Heath – submitted: A Sense of Proportion (as well as contributing an entry Simon has created the cover)
- @Projectlibero – Jon Bartlett
- @TimScottHR – Tim Scott submitted: There’s no such thing as ‘best practice’
- @HR_Gem – Gemma Reucroft submitted: A little more conversation
- @OD_optimist – Meg Peppin submitted:Trust me, I’m in HR
- @dougshaw1 – Doug Shaw submitted: In Fear of Fear
- @LadyLoki – Niki Rosenbaum
- @ruchikaabrol – Ruchika submitted: An insight into UK Culture
- @Malcolmlouth – Malcolm Louth submitted: Sound Advice
- @StephenTovey13 – Stephen Tovey submitted: Watch the children play
- @paperclipgirl – Louisa de Lange submitted: Part Time or Part Paid?
- @Jawaddell – Julie Waddell submitted: Succession planning: Corporate snakes and ladders
- @HRManNZ – Richard Westney – submitted: Collaboration is the new Competitive Advantage
- @sterling_amanda – Amanda Sterling submitted: What can HR learn from Lean manufacturing?
- @Jsarahwatshr – Jane Watson
- @KateGL – Kate Griffiths-Lambeth submitted: People are strange
- @KingfisherCoach – Ian Pettigrew submitted: Finding ‘friends’ you don’t like!
- @conmossy – Conor Moss
- @dds180 – me
- @bphilp – Bob Philpin submitted: Hiring our way out of the UK Leadership Crisis with Big Data
- @fourgroups – Four Groups – submitted: A Physics of People
- @sukhpabial – Sukh Pabial – submitted: What is hope?
- @verawoodhead – Vera Woodhead – submitted: No need to act like a Man. Women in leadership
- @myhr_nz – Jason Ennor submitted: Building a slide at work: A true HR competency?
- @BenMorton2 – Ben Morton –submitted: Leadership in a VUCA world
- @IanandMJ -Ian Davidson –submitted: Why thinking in averages is below average thinking
- @ariadneassoc – Simon Jones submitted: Is small beautiful?
- @octopusHR – David Richter submitted: The Innovator’s Dilemma – Would you do any different?
- @MrAirmiles – Jose Franca
- @MorrisElise – Elise Morris
- @sineadcarville – Sinead Carville
- @engagingemma – Emma Lloyd submitted: It is decision time ~ Round 1 ~ Heart vs Brain?
- @kat_hounsell – Kat Hounsell submitted: A Human Instinct
- @fuchsia_blue – Julie Drybrough submitted: A love letter to HR
- @pontecarloblue – Amanda Arrowsmith submitted: Let’s be more Avengers than Minions
- @wendyaspland – Wendy Aspland submitted: if the workplace were a motorway
- @HRswitchon – Nicola Barber submitted: Bubble Busters
- @mervyndinnen – Mervyn Dinnen submitted: 10 things about Social Media and business
- @damiana_HR – Damiana Casile submitted: Yearning for a purpose
- @EmilydouglasHC – Emily Douglas
- @MeghanMBiro – Meghan Biro
- @DwaneLay – Dwane Lay
- @PamelaRoss – Pamela Ross
- @Nicky_T – Nicky Texeira
- @Lembitopik – Lembit Öpik submitted: HR challenges on the USS Enterprise
- @LetSdeG – Leticia S. de Garzón submitted: Everyone needs a bad boss
- @zoemounsey – Zoe Mounsey
- @Susanpopoola – Susan Popoola submitted: The Visible Boss
- @academyofrock -Peter Cook submitted: Punk Rock HR -A Manifesto for Simplicity, Brevity and Authenticity in HR
- @mindstrongltd – Tracey Davidson submitted: RIP Unproductive, Boring Meetings – How to Breath Life Back into Your Meetings
- @brocedwards – Broc Edwards
- @sbrownehr – Steve Browne submitted: Release your inner Dali!
- @workessence – Neil Usher submitted: Barefoot in the heart: Part 3
- @injiduducu – Inji Duducu submitted: The Simple Key to High Performance Organisations
- @Honeydew_health – Honeydew Health submitted: The Absence Acid Test
- @AnneTynan – Anne Tynan submitted:Disabled HR Professionals = An Enabled Human Resources Profession
- @simonstephen – Simon Stephen submitted:Musings from a cyclist
2 thoughts on “Humane, Resourced: A book of blogs”
Hi, Are we any closer to knowing a release date yet? I’m rather excited! Thanks, Sandy
Hi Sandy. If nothing changes then I’m hoping within the next fortnight. I’ll obviously let the authors know as soon as we have a firm date. Hope you are well. David